Chaga & He Shou Wu Blend is a combination of Western & Traditional Chinese Medicinal (TCM) Herbs. This is our bitter herbal blend coffee replacement, that has no caffeine. Beneficial to your organs: kidneys, liver and bladder.
If you are a first time herbal coffee drinker, coffee or non-coffee drinker or even trying to remove yourself from caffeine addiction, you will be please that we made this especially for you!
- Dandelion is known as a bitter tonic, diuretic, pancreatic and bile duct stimulant, that supports your pancreas, liver and bladder to promote elimination of wastes and toxins. Naturally contains vitamins A, B & C, while rich in nutrient minerals.
- Chicory is known as a tonic laxative and diuretic, that supports liver congestion, jaundice and assists to increase appetite.
- Milk Thistle is known as one of the best herbal remedies for the liver. Known as a bitter tonic and cholalogue for promoting flow of bile up to 60 percent in liver disorders, choleretic and anti-depressant. Also a detoxifier and liver protector, producing new cells in place of the old.
- He Shou Wu is known to tone the blood (Liver-Kidney Yin), as a blood tonic, diuretic and laxative, and used for mild kidney disturbance. General use in TCM as a fatigue fighter; anti-aging; blood building; antioxidant; improves stamina and provides resistance to cold
- Chaga Mushroom (Bai Hua Rong) is known to tone the Qi (Spleen, Liver, Lung) and beneficial as an immunity booster and fatigue fighter.
Chaga & He Shou Wu Blend, Coffee Replacement & Caffeine-free
- This herbal blend is a coffee replacement and caffeine-free. No coffee beans were used in this blend.
- Supports digestion, liver, kidney & spleen functions
- Gives you energy and helps to keep you going
- Tastes somewhat bitter, slight chocolate and hints of mushroom